Friday, June 02, 2006

I've got nothing planned today. Except for reading the book I got yesterday. Kinokuniya seems to be kinda lousy when it comes to investment books. Makes me kinda regret paying $15 to join the membership. They didn't have the book I wanted as well, would have take 2 weeks to order it in. And thats from a local distributor as well. Thats a really really crappy lead time. I might as well order it from Amazon. Sheesh.

I got the book from Dymocks in the end. $76.95, sigh. If I could have bought from Kino, it would have been 10% off. Its really bugging me... I hate buying stuff when I could have gotten it cheaper somewhere else. I would have gotten another book as well, but then Kino didn't even have it. And its a bloody classic investment book too. "The Warren Buffett Way" by Robert Hagstrom. I think anyone whos serious in the sharemarket would have read this book, and they don't bloody have it! So dissappointing. Made me pay $7.695 extra for a book. Ish!!

And to top it off, I didn't have to buy a new book to read after all! Jacq ordered one from Amazon for me. Supposedly an early birthday present :p (which is the 20th June!! In case anyone has forgotten. Thats 18 days away ^_^) Thanks again for the book babes! *muaks*

Just another 3 weeks before we hit the slopes! Nice!! I'm still excited about it. Still gotta buy some stuff. I didn't get my thermals yet, and I MIGHT buy a new pair of gloves. Gonna be about $100+ for that. Aihs...truly an expensive sport. Probably will go get them the next weekend. Thos left of NZ today. His fight is on Sunday, so hopefully he won't come back too battered. ^_^ Who knows... he might even win all his fights. He is aiming to win his first fight though, since he might not have enough gas to win his 2nd fight and beyond. Ah well, all the best to him. Its all good to me as long as he doesn't break any limbs.

No comments: