Friday, June 09, 2006

i wanna go to bed, but i'm feeling too full! Aihs. Went to a nice spanish restaurant for dinner. One of the waitresses had really big ermm...assets :) Oh. The food was good too. Ate a bit too much in fact. Its kinda expensive though. The tapas are like $10 each serving...and its not much more than a single dish when you go yumcha. We (me, thos, andy) ordered 4 different types of tapas: tortila, mushroom, chorizo sausage & chicken wings. They sound a lot exotic on the menu obviously :p ermm.. A chicken & seafood paella (risotto in a wok?), which I think didn't have any chicken in it. And dessert too. So yeah...feeling quite fat at the moment.

I have to go to work tomorrow too. Arrrrghhhh! I'm so use to bludging at home now. Too used to sleeping late and not having any early morning commitments. Oh well. I guess I do need the money after a month of not working. Somehow... it seems like I'm spending a fair bit even though I'm not working. And thats not counting my losses in the market so far. I keep those expenses separate from my records.

Oh...its actually only $1,580.38. Not $2,180.38 like I originally thought :) Had to pay rent twice last month. Thats not too bad since the $1500 is inclusive of my ski trip. But haven't factored in lift passes and rental. That would fall under this month. Exactly 2 more weeks before Thredbo!!! Woohoo!

No comments: