Monday, June 05, 2006

ZZzzz... its been a damn quiet weekend. Thos is in NZ, so no kaki at home. Can't be stuffed going out as well since theres nothing to do. And since it was a weekend, I didn't have the inclination to do anything productive. Thats kinda bad, I spend my unemployed weekdays laming around, and then I spend the weekends laming around even more. Must stop this pattern (watch me do the same thing next week!)

I think I ate a lot this weekend, even though I didn't go out and my larder is almost bare. I think I made some pasta on Friday night, and had it for lunch the next day too. Made a baked beans omelette, toppped with baked beans for dinner. Ended up ordering a large pizza with garlic bread and drink 2 hours later cuz I wasn't satisfied. Left half a pizza for lunch today, and then I made pasta for dinner again.

Hmmm. Doesn't really sound like a lot now that I wrote it out. Just sounds like a really sad diet o_O I think I better go grocery shopping tomorrow... I've been reflecting on some stuff that Jacq mentioned when she returned my call on Friday, but don't feel like writing too long a post. Maybe tmr if I remember.

p.s. Chun Li and Cammy have been more active over the weekend. I didn't take them out to play, but just stick my hand in the cage and muck around a bit. Quite nice to let them crawl all over your hand and sniff/gnaw your fingers ^_^ Oh..those are the names of the rats in case I haven't mentioned them.

No comments: