Monday, June 05, 2006

the trouble with knowing how to fix computers...is that ppl tend to call you up to troubleshoot their computer. Aihs. not referring to you jacq :p I left work last month, but I still get calls occasionally in regards to the stuff that I've set up. I really charge them for the advice. I got a wake up call this morning from the ex-production manager as well cuz he couldn't log in his computer o_O Haihs...

I don't mind it so much... but its bothersome when I was enjoying sleeping in. Its a cold morning after all. Its been raining the whole morning, and I think I caught a cold as well. My nose is leaking almost as much as the tap in the kitchen, which I really need to get fixed. The dripping is bloody annoying me, applies to both the tap n my nose.

I love the fact that its starting to get cold. Its a nice feeling to go out and be able to blow mist when u breathe :) And you get to wear jackets and scarves too! I still got a leather jacket that I haven't worn out. Can't wait to be able to use it. On the other hand... it sucks when you get out of a hot shower and into the cold. Or when my nose is constantly runny. Or that you can't go out without wrapping yourself up, which kinda contradicts what I said earlier :p Its a love/hate relationship. Sydney isn't too bad though. Doesn't get as cold as Melbourne, so its been bearable.

And best thing about winter... snow!!! I'll be hitting the slopes in just 3 more weekends! I'm soooo looking forward to it. I hope it snows when I'm there. I still haven't seen it snow... feel so jakun. Aihs.

K then... off to job hunt.

No comments: