Monday, August 09, 2004

blog time! today was quite uneventful. work as usual and my evenings prior to this consisted of watching 'baku ten' and chatting with ppl. at least i'm gonna have my FIRST kendo class tomorrow!! it'd be a bitch if this class was cancelled too.. ma hemm

lunch today consisted of a KFC mega meal. farkk... damn full after that. 12 pieces of chicken, 10 nuggets, 2 tubs of mashies and 2 large fries. some coke too, of course. shared among 3. well... it wasn't all that bad. greasy food!!! alwez good!! and i took the mash potatoes for dinner as well.

... hmmm. i kinda remembered that i wanted to blog about something else apart from my day. but i forgot after i went to take a shit :p all the crap went out of me. hahahah. lame joke :p been hanging around Thos too much. his lameness is starting to rub off onto me. i'm dropping down to his level already...cuz i'm starting to crack these kind of jokes myself . hahaha :p

No comments: