Monday, August 30, 2004

monday...fruck. damn alot of work today. especially since i missed friday as well. got friday AND monday workload to deal with. on top of it, i've got next month's consumables list (9 pages worth of crap to order to last the month). arrgh!! at least theres no 'urgent' shit to deal with today. i spent some time in the morning talking with a Nokia Customer Care (or was that Service?) Executive. fwah! such a power name for a help desk person...sheesh. But have to admit, it ain't to bad. they sound friendly and don't hava bangla english like the Dell ppl. The girl i talked to had a pretty sexy voice too! oooo. *fapfapfapfap*

joking joking :p too much influence from fatts...

2 good things happened today! I got called up for an interview with Accenture!! yeahh!!! woohoo!!! The guy said he'll call back to arrange a time for the interview...and I forgot to get his name b4 I hung up. dohh! *piak*

i was actually in a state of shock. cuz i just submitted their online application on thursday? friday? Wasn't expecting a reply so soon...actually, i wasn't expecting a reply at all. :p cuz I haven't completed the application properly. I just put some bullshit answers for the typical 'Why work for Accenture?' questions. And put in my old i.e. crappy & incomplete resume as an attachment. I wanted to finish up the app today...but suddenly got the call in the morning. made my day though :) even though my interview isn't confirmed yet *counting chickens* :p

2nd thing... i've got gmail!!! woop woop! nothing great...but still good to have it. hahah. woot else can i write? nothing much else.. i've just been researching Accenture since i came back. and got Yen to send some of my pics that i took with her phone cam. posting up on friendster! new pictures!! woohoo!!

i really need to get a cam of my own... :p too enthusiastic over getting new pictures.

No comments: