Sunday, August 22, 2004

yo! such a boring sunday morning. its a boring weekend actually. i wanted to have yumcha this morning, but Thos was lazy, and Fatty was being antisocial. so forget it. sighh.. i want my 'pai kuatt'!! aihs

at least its been a productive morning. vacumed my apartment and cleaned my kitchen thoroughly too! i also did the bathroom last night :) i'm in a rather domestic mood. mainly cuz i got nothing else to do. nini is online but she's busy entertaining her bf or something... sposed to send me the sydney pics and then she disappeared. ish!

i'm gonna go lame around the city soon. just waiting for my stomach to settle b4 taking a shower. i made noodles and corn for lunch. feeling kinda full now. thinking of buying a ramen recipe book. its probably gonna be too much trouble to cook it properly, since its usually the soup that makes a good ramen...good? i'll just do some browsing in kino. i've kinda overspent this month, so not too sure if i should buy anything. having a budget really sucks.

ooo! and i got lots of hit to my blog yesterday!! so nice. hahahah. its still a lame amount. 15 hits (1 or 2 of them probably my own), but still the most so far :p Hmmm... I should stop obsessing with this, its kinda sad o_O

No comments: