Thursday, August 12, 2004

i'm chucking a sickie today... the rest of my body is catching up to tuesday's training. pain... my left leg is kinda like in a permanent cramp so i've been limping around since late yesterday afternoon. its worse after i woke up this morning. aihss. doubt i can make it for kumdo tonite. i can't lift a cup properly... much less swing a shinai. aihss. i have a slight stomach upset too! so my sickie is justified!! :p

i stayed at work till 10.15 last night!! extreme OT!! Let's see. I earned ermm..$150 in overtime pay!! well.. it's roughly $127 after tax. cool!! all i did was sitting around, chat online and eating pizza :) hahaha. it's not as bad as it sounds :p i was doing some work as well. one of the computers we use for network printing at work is shitting itself again. can't figure out what's wrong, because some computers can print...and some can't. bah!

on a more pleasant note, i've been having some interesting/nice dreams lately :) i can't remember my dreams much, but last night's dream was cool. basically i just dreamt that i got back together with jacq!! she decided to ditch singapore and come live with me in aussie, or something like that. told you i can't remember my dreams properly. neway... that scenario is gonna happen in my dreams :p but it's still good! hehehh. i haven't been thinking all that much about her lately too. wonder why i've been dreaming this kind of stuff lately. signs that i need a gf ?? :p

k... i'm gonna go back to sleep. maybe i'll wake up and my body will miraculously recover?

No comments: