Friday, August 06, 2004

early mornin. leaving for work in about 15 mins. i'm not cooking breakfast/lunch today, so killing some time until i leave. it's Friday!!! but no plans today. I feel kinda tired when I woke up though, I might just stay home this Friday, or at least come home early from the city. I'm gonna be OTing tomorrow anyway, so can't stay out too late as well. Gotta do some virus hunting at work tomorrow. Bloody pain.

For now, I want to blog about the ULTIMATE SAUSAGE BUN!! or USB for short. ^_^ The USB is not available in Australia (at least not to my knowledge) and is sometimes hard to locate even in KL. I went to about 4-5 different bakeries back in KL with Fongie once just so that I can find it, sheeshh. What is the USB??? I'm not too sure as well... but I think its just a crumbed, and fried (baked?) sausage bun. Yep... deep fry anything and it becomes the ULTIMATE!! Just like an egg. Deep fry it in about 2 litres of cooking oil, and you end up with the ULTIMATE POWER EGG!! ooooooo

anyway, the closest thing I can find to the ultimate sausage bun down under is a fresh out of the oven sausage bun. its damnnnn goood. the bun is actually crispy!!! true orgassmm... the bad side? it's only readily available at 6.30am when the bakery opens :p it's not too bad for me...since i have to wake up at 6am :p

speaking of which...its time for me to go! can't let the sausage bun get cold!

No comments: