Thursday, August 26, 2004

i was just thinking that the grammar in my previous post is kinda bad. i feel like correcting it...but lazy at the same time. another day has passed me by. didn't go for kumdo practice today either. my foot is still quite fucked. its fine if i don't walk, or walk only short distances. i didn't think anything was wrong until i walked to work this morning (work is 15 mins walk from where the bus drops me off). by the time i walked 4 minutes... my foot felt like it cramped up. its like having a knife go through my foot each time i take a step. sick. i limped around work the whole day after that. aihs.

if its still the same tomorrow morning, i'm gonna ditch work and see a doctor. it doesn't feel like normal muscle fatigue. hope its nothing serious. i may have actually torn a muscle at the bottom of my foot. its gonna be fucked if i do...since i probably won't be able to continue kumdo practice for a while.

apart from that... i've been working on my resume. i wanted to flesh it out abit more, but i've seemed to have cut it down instead. aihs. must start applying for jobs soon. oh! i just got my letter of good conduct as well (PR thing)!! 1 step closer to getting my PR. yayy!! it feels kinda dumb. wait 3 months for a piece of A4 paper with a signature on it. aihs.

No comments: