Sunday, August 15, 2004

i'm not getting much hits to my blog *sniff* guess my life ain't interesting enough :p

i'm getting my arthritis shit again... knee is starting to hurt. i think its cuz it was pretty chilly & windy today. mannnn... i'm really growing old.

how was my day? ermm. i went down city for a while today. its a nice weekend to hang in the city actually. it's "Jazz in the City" weekend. got a couple of bands playing in a few spots around the city. wasn't too bad. i didn't know what was going on at first. out of nowhere theres some ppl playing music in front of Kino. it was only till i went to QVB and saw this huge ass poster b4 i realised what was up.

i wanted to buy another sweater today. theres this Billabong hoodie that I kinda liked. on sale too, $70!! but couldn't find it at the Pitt Street outlet. then i went to QVB...and the shop there was closed for renovations.... bahgerr. i went home after that & went for my kumdo lesson. it was still tiring today. but not as bad as last time. i think another 2 weeks n i should be able to keep up with the main class. go go go!!! my main goal is to take part in competitions within a year or two. and hopefully win a title or 2 :)

No comments: