Sunday, August 15, 2004

I went to the toy fair up in Parramatta today! Probably mentioned that in my previous post, but what the hell. I actually splurged on something too.

Tadaa!!


Badass! Posted by Hello


I don't know why... but I really like the Stikfas toys. I couldn't get the models I really like (the dragon & phantom. See http://www.stikfas.com), but the bike was 3rd on my list anyway. so it's not a wasted day (apart from the bloody 1 1/2 hours i spent waiting for trains today. GRrr!)

And on display next to the regular Stikfas toys were... Xevos!!! The next generation of stikfas toys. its pretty awesome. its kinda hard to for me to explain. I don't know much about it neway, except that its like stikfas models and its cool-looking :) (read about it at http://www.hasbro.com/xevoz/). The models are pretty detailed. Theres different factions and characters etc etc. And you can even combine them together! Hasbro even made a game out of the toys and stuff. How come they didn't have toys like this when i was a kid!! brats nowadays got it all...

i'm actually quite hungry now. started assembling my new toy the moment i got back. talked with Jacq at the same time. which is both a good and bad event for several reasons that I don't feel like disclosing. but neway. I'm gonna get something to eat. Already finished assembling my toy...so my stomach is catching up with my brain.

No comments: