Tuesday, August 10, 2004

i am so gonna be dead tomorrow. my arms sore to the max. can barely lift a cup to drink water and i got blisters too!! oh yeah.. in case I didn't mention it, I just had my first class of kumdo today. it wasn't too bad. its nothing much if u'r starting from the bottom. do the warm up exercises, basic training and then we were left to train by ourselves.

don't really mind though. this is kinda like a refresher course for me anyway. so mite as well make use of the time to train. i paid a good $70 to do that!! :p but i think i'm really gonna suffer at work tomorrow. arms pretty sore now.. and i'm pretty sure its gonna be worse tomorrow. should have done my stretching exercises properly. this is like the first time i exercises ever since i came sydney :p aihhs.. soo unfit now.

i sort of remembered what I wanted to blog about yesterday as well. but kinda lazy now. the gist of it is that I'm going to buy a shitbox of a car. spend maybe $1-4000? I can't afford my Honda Integra now :'( Oh well.. there's always next time. Sighh.. everything that I want to do requires money. sux.

1 comment:

Ivan Y. said...

later you mantain until lut fu wei