Wednesday, August 11, 2004

yepp... my arms are pretty much dead now. my body ain't as sore as i thought, but i can't quite lift anything above my chest level. can't even brush my teeth without supporting my arm with somethings. :p i'm weak... must train more!! i hope i recover enough by tomorrow though.

i'm gonna be half an hour late for work too. i'm still cooking sausages for breakfast now. the amount of grease in those things are quite shocking... the sausages are swimming in pool of their own grease. i like fatty stuff... but this is a bit much. i want to AT LEAST have a healthy breakfast. not artery clogging sausages... well... it's not like luncheon meat sandwiches or indoemie in the morning is particularly healthy :p but anyyywayy, i think i'll try buying sausages from another store next time.

....

ahhh. done with breakfast. i alwez feel kinda queasy after eating those sausages. the grease maybe?? ah well. i got some time to kill b4 i head off to catch the train, so mite as well blog about some things that i missed out.

1) i cut myself shaving :p i really should get myself an electric shaver. its becoming a real chore nowadays. my facial hair seems to be growing faster now. probably because i shave more often. bah! such a pain

2) my fav sweater is still stained!! and i thought i got rid of the oil stains too. dammit!! i hope sending it to a laundry can get rid of it. theres 3 ugly spots near the bottom. its not all that noticeable, but i can still see it. not niceeee!!! its kinda upsetting. at least it doesn't smell like indomie nemore. oh, did i mention that the stain came from the oil seasoning satchet that comes with indomie? lame...

3) don't know what else... i'm pretty sure there was something else i wanted to whine about. but can't remember nemore. i think its my fridge. or did i blog about that alraedy? hmm... getting old. well, I kinda figured out a way to not turn my food into ice blocks. i just turn it off at night :p it's still cold enough to be below 5 degrees the next morning. i really need to get a new fridge. but i'm so broke!! there's still stuff i want to buy! oh mann....

No comments: