Friday, August 13, 2004

I OTed again tonight. Left work at 9.15pm. I was actually just waiting for Vinh to knock off but just spent my time filing paperwork thats been sitting there for the past month. it just never ends!!!! well.. Vinh had to stay till around 11-ish, cuz we have 2 cranes shipping out at 1 in the morning, and he needs to take pictures of them. i'm glad I don't have his job :)

neway.. Claude gave me a lift home. sooo much better than taking a train back. its a 1/2 hour drive... but hell lot better than the 15 min drive to the station...roughly 10 mins wait for the train (probably 20 mins after 8pm) and another 40 minutes from Liverpool to Campsie.

i got nothing to do tonight, which was mainly why i stayed at work neway. i'll have training tomorrow afternoon, and i might go for work tomorrow as well. i feel like going down city and doing some shopping but don't know if i should spend the money :p I really need some new threads though. We'll see how I feel by tomorrow. Maybe I'll have lunch with Yen tomorrow but probably won't be able to get her...busy girl

ok... weekend plans settled. tomorrow. errr. i don't know what i'll do in the morning & early afternoon. i'll decide when I wake up. but i'll have my training between 4 - 6. and then its dinner with thos & gang. movie maybe... crash at his place. and go to the toy fair at Parramatta on sunday. Mmmmm... not particularly exciting, but its good to have a plan.

No comments: