Thursday, August 05, 2004

what's new??

I downloaded Fung Wan Online!! hahah. It looks kinda lame, but just wanted to have a look. All hail broadband!!! I haven't played it yet though. Only installed it and created a character this morn b4 I left for work.

Random work stuff:
- I have written up around 750 purchase orders since I started
- I spent $130,000 today (company money obviously. duh?!)
- I earned an extra $25 by working 1 1/2 hours of OT
- A forklift driver at Sydney airport earns more than me per hour (wtf?!?!)

enough on that. I signed up for KENdo today...fine! it's actually Kumdo, but its the same thing, just that it's korean and not japanese :p Forked out $220 for membership, a month's class and the kendogi/hakama. I start this Saturday. I could have joined today's session, but I was kinda lazy since I came straight from work.

what else? oh! fatt's passed me Jason's blog. And I found Lisa's blog from there. shall add them later. and I got a counter for my site too! now I can play 'big brother'. muahahahahh. but i think it'll track my own views as well. hmmmm

No comments: