Saturday, August 07, 2004

just got home. feeling so so tired. OT'ed today (did i mention that already?) and was SUPPPOSED to start my kendo classes as well. I left work a little later than expected and I thought I was gonna be late for training. Was thinking like 'shit shit shit!' And it would be my first class too. Reached the dojo (or more accurately..do-jang) and the door had a note posted up:

"Sorry for the inconvenience. No training today due to NSW Kendo competition"

wtf ?!? Well... I didn't mind classes being cancelled so much...its just that I got a little stressed over being late for nothing. Sheesh. Nothing much else after that. Went home and then met up with Andy & Thos for dinner at Sushi Train. The karaage and takoyaki is good stuff!! Well...its probably cuz its deep fried, oily and fattening. hahahah. but still good stuff!!

err..k... what else? nicholas interrupted my blogging. now i can't remember what I wanted to write. biatch! oh! I got a visitor from "Johor Incubation Center, Malaysia". wtf ?? thats such a dodgy name for an ISP... i found it quite amusing when I saw it :p

No comments: