Friday, August 20, 2004

i'm blogging from work!!! i'm a total bludger :p but it is lunchtime though, so it ain't that bad. i just feel so restless at work these days. i guess i don't find it interesting anymore. nothing really new that i would learn. i'm leaving in a couple months or so, so it's not really much point to taking on more responsibilities at work :p

i've been meaning to send in resumes for other jobs since last week. but i keep putting it off. aihs. partly cuz i don't have a PR yet, so don't know if I should even bother. other reason is because i'm just plain lazy :p i'm gonna list out a couple of companies that i would be interested in working for. Accenture is at the top of the list... followed by IBM. i'll work out the rest later tonight, since i don't think i'll be going anywhere.

feels like a sad existence, but i kinda need the rest anyway. i just feel so bummed out at work this week, and I didn't even work that many hours!! haven't been sleeping well...so that might be a factor. aihs.

on a more interesting note, i got more random blodgers (xiaxue's term for blog readers) today!! Well, I'm assuming its random since I don't of anyone in the States :p Maybe I should look for another stats counter. At least then I'll know how ppl are coming into my site. Or maybe tagboard...but what if no1 leaves any comments!! That's damn sad ...

*stab* *stab* *twist*

that would be my self esteem being knived (knifed?)




No comments: