Friday, August 13, 2004

ohio!! early mornin now... just got ready for work and stuff. i'm still not a 100%... i'm not even 50% actually :p my legs and arms are still sore as hell. well, maybe a lil better, but i'm so gonna die at training tomorrow. i'm gonna force myself to go regardless of my condition. gambatte! :p

i'm drinking my half frozen soya bean now. i guess my frige timer still needs some adjusting. its not that bad actually. kinda like drinking an ice shake :) i'm not makin breakfast today though... i'm just gonna buy some sausage buns later on. yumm!! i could have cooked some noodles, but i was too lazy to wash the pots last night, and can't be stuffed to do it now. i usually clean up all my dishes b4 I sleep cuz of the roaches. but haven't been seen any of my unwanted housemates in a while. probably hiding somewhere in the hosue...eeeeww

had another interesting dream. for some reason, i dreamt about one of my cousins who i haven't seen in about what? 8 yrs? weird. anyway, i dreamt about him participating in a kickboxing fight night. at Sungei Wang no less... i wonder what these kind of dreams are suppose to mean, if anything.

No comments: