Saturday, August 21, 2004

i'm a total baka. the counter I had alraedy had most of the features i was talking about. just didn't notice it until i mucked around with it yesterday. never noticed the links at the side of the statistics page :p web usability = fail

and yeah... i'm gonna put up a tagboard ^_^ not much ppl visit my site though, but i can alwez remove it later on :p I wanna decor my blog abit, but kinda lazy. no pictures to put up too newayz. mebbe i can loan fatty's $1500 camera :)

i got some plumbers swapping over my hot water system now. yayy! now i won't be bathing in rusted water nemore :p and can relax in a nice hot bath after work too! yahoo!

wtf!! i just signed up for a tagboard... and 'lunaxy' has already been used!!! nooooooooooooo!!!! thats my handle!!!! who's da bitch who signed up with that name!!#*$@*!@#$ mahemm...

neway..i'm gonna go clock in some OT after the plumbers are done making a mess of my kitchen... aihs.. i'll have some major cleaning up to do tomorrow.

No comments: