Tuesday, August 17, 2004

i was pretty tired the whole day. i only managed to fall asleep at about 1 something. images of takoyaki kept wafting about my head.... actually, i better not start thinking about it. else the same thing is going to happen tonight.

kendo practice was good. i'm getting use to the strain. don't think my body will be sore tomorrow. i should be able to do the warm up session at the senior's pace in another 2 weeks. i hope! i was kinda hoping to meet the girl I talked to at the bus station today :p it was a tuesday night the first time i saw her as well. no luck. guess that was just a random event. bah! but theres a cutie working at the Burger King right outside my dojang! gambatte kiangs!! hahahah

i'm kinda curious as to who visits my blog. the stats don't really tell me anything :p i can guess who though. i know Fatts visits my blog. Err...maybe Jason or Wilson from UK ? Singapore would probably be Jacq. Not too sure about the rest though.

hmmmm. i think using a timer to control my fridge might not be a bright idea. it just turned off just now... and i think my speakers crackled in reaction. so dodgy. power surge? Fatty says i might burn my apartment down...well, at least i won't have an excuse not to move if that happens :p

1 comment:

Ivan Y. said...

I'm sure I am not the only one visiting yer blog from Malaysia. Maybe yer getting clicks from my page links. hehe ;)