Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday night, and yep! I stayed home tonight. Had dinner with Thomas though. He sent me back from work today. Cuz needed to find out where I stay since he is giving me a lift to work tomorrow. Mainly cuz I have to fix his laptop so that he can get online at home :p We had siu yuk fan!! tonight's one wasn't as good cuz it was kinda late, 7.45 (hey! its Campsie..)

nothing much to blog about. I tried out the fung wan game i blogged about earlier. nothing to shout about. it was kinda empty actually, not much other players around. doesn't look anything like the screenshots where its all filled with ppl :p maybe its just the area i was in. oh well. i'm too lazy to play it now newayz.

just checked out my hits counter too! i got someone viewing my page from New Zealand! cool! the rest of it is all mine though. hahahha.

No comments: